The mission of the Missouri Court Reporters Association (MCRA) is to provide continuing education for court reporters on an annual basis, to promote the professional welfare of court reporters, to encourage high standards of proficiency and ethics among the members of the Association, and to establish and maintain good relations with the public and the Bar
NVRA National Convention in New Orleans, July 24-27, 2019.
Hyatt Centric French Quarter – New Orleans, Louisiana
NCRA National Convention in Denver, August 15-18, 2019
Hyatt Regency Denver
Don’t forget to pay your 2019 dues!
Automatically Pay your Dues Monthly: $10.15/Month
Active Professional Member: $115:
Associate Instructor, General or Student Members: $40
If you’re not a member or you’re wondering what your dues go for here are some highlights of what MCRA provides for its members.
- Offers Continuing Education
- Provides legislative monitoring and oversight
- Stays on top of court news and new rules
- Provides a website with job postings, news, conference information, and the ability to pay dues and registrations through PayPal
- MCRA employs a full-time legislative representative who looks after our interests in the legislature, at OSCA, and in the courts.
Donate (choose your amount) / Convention Payments / Webinar / PAC
MCRA Slate of Officers for the year 2018-2019
- President Melissa Hannah
- President-Elect Karen Rottmann
- Vice President Tracie Brumley
- Secretary Sheila Irvin
- Treasurer Mary Long
- Executive Director Linda Dattilo
- Immediate Past President Kathy Foley (proxy) for Brett Harrison
- Region I Rebecca Brewer
- Region II Liebe Stevenson
- Region III Pam Gentry
- Region IV Connie Langdon
- Region V Roberta Feeney
February 12, 2019 12:30-3:30 Come join reporters in the rotunda and see live demonstrations! […]
COURT REPORTER 17th CIRCUIT CASS COUNTY, Harrisonville, MO JOHNSON COUNTY, Warrensburg, MO […]
A non-merit Court Reporter I/ II position is now being filled in Jefferson City with the Missouri Department of Labor/Division of Workers’ Compensation, Adjudication Section.
Read the May 2018 Newsletter May 2018 Newsletter
Read the April 2018 Newsletter April 2018 Newsletter