The mission of the Missouri Court Reporters Association (MCRA) is to provide continuing education for court reporters on an annual basis, to promote the professional welfare of court reporters, to encourage high standards of proficiency and ethics among the members of the Association, and to establish and maintain good relations with the public and the Bar
MAY 16TH ONLINE CONVENTION HAS ALSO BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE OF COVID-19
Remember to Cancel your Hotel Reservations
MCRA Items For Sale
Tumblers Black and Blue available $21 (that includes shipping)
Stickers available $8 (that includes shipping)
You can click “donate” below for payment and in memo put “MCRA Store.” Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with item ordered and size or color and shipping address. Thank you for supporting MCRA!
Don’t forget to pay your 2020 dues!
Automatically Pay your Dues Monthly: $10.15/Month
Active Professional Member: $115:
Associate Instructor, General or Student Members: $40
If you’re not a member or you’re wondering what your dues go for here are some highlights of what MCRA provides for its members.
- Offers Continuing Education
- Provides legislative monitoring and oversight
- Stays on top of court news and new rules
- Provides a website with job postings, news, conference information, and the ability to pay dues and registrations through PayPal
- MCRA employs a full-time legislative representative who looks after our interests in the legislature, at OSCA, and in the courts.
Donate (choose your amount) / Convention Payments / Webinar / PAC
Current MCRA Board for the year 2020-2021
- Tracie Brumley – President
- Rebecca Brewer – President-Elect
- Susan Boyce – Vice President
- Charmaine Spradling – Treasurer
- Beth Gravitz – Secretary
- Denise Ballard – Region I – Vice President
- Christina Yates – Region II – Vice President
- Pamela Gentry – Region III – Vice President
- Connie Langdon – Region IV – Vice President
- Roberta Feeney – Region V – Vice President
- Immediate Past President – Karen Rottmann
- Executive Director – Kathy Foley
Court Reporter Job Openings & Announcements
The 9th Judicial Circuit Court of the City of Linneus Missouri has openings for a Full Time Court Reporter. Applicants must possess a high school diploma, training in court stenography, and be a Certified Court Reporter in the State of Missouri (Missouri CCR) or have the ability to obtain permanent or temporary certification in accordance with Supreme Court Rule 14.
The 22nd Judicial Circuit Court of the City of St. Louis has openings for Swing Court Reporters. Applicants must possess a high school diploma, training in court stenography, and be a Certified Court Reporter in the State of Missouri (Missouri CCR).
CIRCUIT COURTS - CIRCUIT 30. Marshfield. Minimum Salary: $58,321.92. JS010 Full-Time Equivalent (FTE): 40 Hours/Week
Organization: Circuit Courts - Circuit 31. Location: Greene County, Springfield, MO. Salary: $58,321.
POSITION FILLED! Organization: Circuit Courts - Circuit 4. Location: Maryville, MO. Full-Time Equivalent (FTE): 40 Hours/Week. Minimum Salary: $58,321.92
Read the June 2020 Newsletter June 2020 Newsletter
Read the February 2020 Newsletter February 2020 Newsletter
Read the January/February 2020 Newsletter January/February 2020 Newsletter
Read the May 2018 Newsletter May 2018 Newsletter
Read the April 2018 Newsletter April 2018 Newsletter