The mission of the Missouri Court Reporters Association (MCRA) is to provide continuing education for court reporters on an annual basis, to promote the professional welfare of court reporters, to encourage high standards of proficiency and ethics among the members of the Association, and to establish and maintain good relations with the public and the Bar
NVRA National Convention in San Antonio, TX
Hyatt Centric French Quarter
July 22-25, 2020
NCRA National Convention in Orlando, FL
Hyatt Regency Orlando
August 6-9, 2020
2020 MCRA ANNUAL CONVENTION
Stoney Creek Hotel/Convention Center
APRIL 25-26, 2020
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center
18011 Bass Pro Drive
MCRA Items For Sale
Tumblers Black and Blue available $21 (that includes shipping)
Stickers available $8 (that includes shipping)
You can click “donate” below for payment and in memo put “MCRA Store.” Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with item ordered and size or color and shipping address. Thank you for supporting MCRA!
Don’t forget to pay your 2019 dues!
Automatically Pay your Dues Monthly: $10.15/Month
Active Professional Member: $115:
Associate Instructor, General or Student Members: $40
If you’re not a member or you’re wondering what your dues go for here are some highlights of what MCRA provides for its members.
- Offers Continuing Education
- Provides legislative monitoring and oversight
- Stays on top of court news and new rules
- Provides a website with job postings, news, conference information, and the ability to pay dues and registrations through PayPal
- MCRA employs a full-time legislative representative who looks after our interests in the legislature, at OSCA, and in the courts.
Donate (choose your amount) / Convention Payments / Webinar / PAC
Current MCRA Board for the year 2019-2020
- Karen Rottmann – President
- Tracie Brumley – President-Elect
- Rebecca Brewer – Vice President
- Mary Long – Treasurer
- Cindy Lakin – Secretary
- Denise Ballard – Region I – Vice President
- Liebe Stevenson – Region II – Vice President
- Pamela Gentry – Region III – Vice President
- Connie Langdon – Region IV – Vice President
- Roberta Feeney – Region V – Vice President
- Immediate Past President – Melissa Hannah
- Executive Director – Kathy Foley
Court Reporter Job Openings & Announcements
Organization: Circuit Courts - Circuit 31. Location: Greene County, Springfield, MO. Salary: $58,321.
Organization: Circuit Courts - Circuit 4. Location: Maryville, MO. Full-Time Equivalent (FTE): 40 Hours/Week. Minimum Salary: $58,321.92
SALARY RANGE: $80,500 to $96,600. The United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Official Court Reporter. This is a full-time permanent position located in East St. Louis.
Official Court Reporter for the Presiding Judge of the 2nd Judicial Court. Salary: $58,322.00 annually
The 21st Judicial Circuit in St. Louis County, Missouri, is currently seeking a certified court reporter for Div. 4, The Honorable Joseph S. Dueker. SALARY: $58,321.92 annually, plus transcripts.
Read the May 2018 Newsletter May 2018 Newsletter
Read the April 2018 Newsletter April 2018 Newsletter
Read the March 2018 Newsletter March 2018 Newsletter
Read the February 2018 Newsletter February 2018 Newsletter
Read the January 2018 Newsletter January 2018 Newsletter