The mission of the Missouri Court Reporters Association (MCRA) is to provide continuing education for court reporters on an annual basis, to promote the professional welfare of court reporters, to encourage high standards of proficiency and ethics among the members of the Association, and to establish and maintain good relations with the public and the Bar
Thanks to these firms who support MCRA
NVRA National Convention in New Orleans, July 24-27, 2019.
Hyatt Centric French Quarter – New Orleans, Louisiana
NCRA National Convention in Denver, August 15-18, 2019
Hyatt Regency Denver
Information Coming Soon for the 2020 Kansas City MCRA Convention.
MCRA Items For Sale
Tumblers Black and Blue available $21 (that includes shipping)
Stickers available $8 (that includes shipping)
You can click “donate” below for payment and in memo put “MCRA Store.” Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with item ordered and size or color and shipping address. Thank you for supporting MCRA!
Don’t forget to pay your 2019 dues!
Automatically Pay your Dues Monthly: $10.15/Month
Active Professional Member: $115:
Associate Instructor, General or Student Members: $40
If you’re not a member or you’re wondering what your dues go for here are some highlights of what MCRA provides for its members.
- Offers Continuing Education
- Provides legislative monitoring and oversight
- Stays on top of court news and new rules
- Provides a website with job postings, news, conference information, and the ability to pay dues and registrations through PayPal
- MCRA employs a full-time legislative representative who looks after our interests in the legislature, at OSCA, and in the courts.
Donate (choose your amount) / Convention Payments / Webinar / PAC
Current MCRA Board for the year 2019-2020
- Karen Rottmann – President
- Tracie Brumley – President-Elect
- Rebecca Brewer – Vice President
- Mary Long – Treasurer
- Cindy Lakin – Secretary
- Denise Ballard – Region I – Vice President
- Liebe Stevenson – Region II – Vice President
- Pamela Gentry – Region III – Vice President
- Connie Langdon – Region IV – Vice President
- Roberta Feeney – Region V – Vice President
- Immediate Past President – Melissa Hannah
- Executive Director – Kathy Foley
Congratulations to the 2019 Distinguished Service Award Winner, Jennifer Dunn. Jennifer has served MCRA with distinction for many years and we are pleased to have her as the 2019 DSA. DUNN ATTACHMENT: SPEECH [...]
The 21st Judicial Circuit in St. Louis County, Missouri, is currently seeking a certified court reporter for Div. 20, The Honorable Margaret Donnelly. Interviews are happening now. This position needs to be filled as soon [...]
Read the May 2018 Newsletter May 2018 Newsletter
Read the April 2018 Newsletter April 2018 Newsletter
Read the March 2018 Newsletter March 2018 Newsletter