The mission of the Missouri Court Reporters Association (MCRA) is to provide continuing education for court reporters on an annual basis, to promote the professional welfare of court reporters, to encourage high standards of proficiency and ethics among the members of the Association, and to establish and maintain good relations with the public and the Bar
NVRA National Convention in Myrtle Beach, June 27-30, 2018.
DoubleTree Resort – Myrtle Beach Oceanfront, South Carolina
NCRA National Convention in New Orleans, August 2-5, 2018
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
New Orleans, La.
MCRA Annual Convention at St. Charles, April 27-29, 2018
Drury Plaza Hotel St. Charles
Don’t forget to pay your 2018 dues!
Automatically Pay your Dues Monthly: $9.32/Month
Active Professional Member: $105:
Associate Instructor, General or Student Members: $35
If you’re not a member or you’re wondering what your dues go for here are some highlights of what MCRA provides for its members.
- Offers Continuing Education
- Provides legislative monitoring and oversight
- Stays on top of court news and new rules
- Provides a website with job postings, news, conference information, and the ability to pay dues and registrations through PayPal
- MCRA employs a full-time legislative representative who looks after our interests in the legislature, at OSCA, and in the courts.
Donate (choose your amount) / Convention Payments / Webinar / PAC
MCRA Slate of Officers for the year 2017-2018
- President Brett Harrison
- President-Elect Melissa Hannah
- Vice President Karen Rottmann
- Secretary Robin Cox
- Treasurer Tracie Brumley
- Executive Director Linda Dattilo
- Immediate Past President Kathy Foley
- Region I Rebecca Brewer
- Region II Liebe Stevenson
- Region III Tracy Taylor
- Region IV Connie Langdon
- Region V Roberta Feeney